Tailor-made digitization that supports the business
- The presented case study examines NaviParking’s deployment of NaviPay Manager at the indoor parking lot at GTC Globis Wrocław and self-service kiosk mode for Medicover – one of the building’s tenants.
- For the needs of a new medical facility at GTC Globis Wrocław, the administration of the facility has allocated a parking area for Medicover’s patients at a level -1. The concept was supported with a digital solution designed by NaviParking.
- One of the main goals of digitizing the parking lot at GTC Globis Wrocław was gaining more control of the facility and preventing misuse of parking spaces.
- To address these challenges NaviParking provided NaviPay Manager and a kiosk mode for Medicover – digital solutions for parking administrators and business owners who offer parking spaces for their clients. The deployed hardware consists of IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
- In the near future the client is open to implementing other products at the parking lot, such as: NaviPay Enterprise and/or NaviPay personal accounts.
- The deployed software and hardware proved effective in optimizing parking processes both for the facility’s administrators and its users. The project is still in the phase of active development.
Contact our specialists to learn more and get the full versions case studies
Schedule a demo meeting with one of our experts:
Business Development Manager MENA+971 522 712 671[email protected]
Head of Sales & Account Management+48 789 330 262[email protected]